Getting Lei'd by Ann Omasta is a Brilliantly Authentic Romance Novel. Check it out and see for yourself why this inspiring book was selected for publication through Amazon's Kindle Scout program!
If you enjoy finding romance in inspiring love stories then you won't want to miss this one!
A Message from Ann Omasta
Warm Greetings, Readers!
Since this format is a little one-sided, I'll tell you about me. I would love to hear from you, though!
I am a USA Today bestselling and Kindle Scout winning author. Here is a Top Ten list of my likes, dislikes, and oddities:
- I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
- Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
- If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
- There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
- Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
- Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
- Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
- All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
- I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
- Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
Praise for Getting Lei'd
"With author Ann Omasta's outstanding writing skills, she was able to turn this compelling story of a life tragedy into a romantic, feel good comedy / love story. If you are in need of a pick me up, this is the book for you, such a delightful read!"
- The Kindle Book Review
Interview with Roxy Rose from Getting Lei'd
Q: Which living person do you most admire?
A: That would have to be my grandma, Baggy. Her nickname is left over from my childhood version of 'bad grandma.' Baggy lives life to the fullest, loves to laugh, and always jumps in with both feet. Since she dragged me on my Hawaiian honeymoon after I was jilted nearly-at-the-altar, I'm going to spend this vacation trying to be more carefree and Baggy-esque.
Q: Which living person do you most despise?
A: Gary, my ex-fiance, who jilted me by text message has to be the person I despise most. My BFF, who was with him, is a close second, but he is the one who was supposed to spend the rest of his life loving, honoring, and cherishing me. Maybe the hot bartender at the resort, who looks like Jason Momoa, can help me get over my crushed feelings.
Q: Where would you most like to live?
A: That's a no-brainer... I want to stay in this fabulous resort in Hawaii forever. Even though I was supposed to be honeymooning and am instead here with my grandmother and sister, it is hard not to hang loose and have fun in this exotic seaside paradise.
Who is Roxy Rose?
Roxy Rose, a just jilted bride to be, who gets dragged on what would have been her Hawaiian honeymoon by her crazy grandmother and self-centered sister.